Posted on: 2019-09-24 – Posted by: Ataxia Canada – Category: publications
Deadline: October 24th, 2019
At the next annual general assembly on November 24th 2019, we will elect five (5) members to the Board of Directors. We are seeking to solicit nominations that satisfy some of the following criteria:
- Be a member in good standing of the Foundation;
- Be involved or experienced in a business or nonprofit organization (NPO);
- Fundraising experience;
- Be available;
- Experience as a board of director would be an asset;
- Bilingual would be an asset;
Any member in good standing may apply for his / her candidacy, suggest another member or individual interested in these vacant positions. The mandates are two (2) years.
Any member interested in these vacant director positions, or knowing someone who might be interested, is asked to forward the following information before October 24th, 2019:
- Name and contact information of nominee;
- Name and contact information of the proposed nominee, if different;
- Position and name of the organization for which the candidate is working;
- Identification of the position of co-opted director;
- A short curriculum vitae (250 words).
Canadian Association of Family Ataxias – Claude St-Jean Foundation, by email at: email@example.com to the attention of: Nominating Committee.
The Nominating Committee will contact potential candidates and verify their interest and availability. Candidates will be presented to the General Assembly.
We thank you all for your cooperation. Good luck to all candidates.
Solange Lavoie Guillemette, Secretary of the Board of Directors