Help us advance research and support patients!
People affected by degenerative diseases lead a daily battle. Time is of the essence and mobility losses are often irreversible.
Without you, it would not be possible to continue delivering our services and funding the most urgent research projects. We invite you to renew your contribution if possible, to the extent of your abilities.
Thank for your support!
A little bit about us?
- Lives entirely from donations and fundraising activities.
- Conducts its activities thanks to only two employees and the contribution of many volunteers
- Ensures that its resources are used judiciously, based on best management, governance and annual accounting practices.
Is my information secure?
- We are a Canadian registered charity, donators get a tax receipt.
- We do not keep credit card information in our system
- We do not share the names of donors or information with other organizations
- Our donation platform is secure by a third party professional service
Simple, easy and secure; you will receive your tax receipt in a few minutes.
In Memoriam donation
Honor the memory of a deceased person while supporting those who lead the fight against ataxia.
CREATE A FUNDRAISER
Mobilize your family, friends and colleagues to organize a fundraising activity within your reach. All initiatives, small or large, make a difference!
SUPPORT AN ONGOING FUNDRAISER
Support an ongoing campaign! Find a family member, friend or colleague who has already created a fundraiser!
A testamentary donation is easy to set up and generates a tax benefit. Above all, it is the best way to support the Foundation so that it continues to accomplish its essential mission in a sustainable way: to help people with ataxia and their loved ones, as well as to support the development of treatments.
Since 2006, the federal and provincial governments have granted a significant tax benefit to people who donate securities. If you donate shares instead of receiving the proceeds, your capital gain from the securities will be completely tax-free! You can significantly increase your final contribution to our foundation and also obtain a tax receipt equivalent to the fair market value of your securities at the time of the donation.
Or by mail to Ataxia Canada
4388 Saint-Denis street, suite 200
Montreal, QC, H2J 2L1
Charities registration number: 107600132 RR0001