- Maison de Développement durable située au 50 rue Sainte Catherine ouest à Montréal, H2X 3V4
You are cordially invited to the annual general assembly of the members of Ataxia Canada-Claude St-Jean Foundation. The meeting will be held in Montreal at the Centre for Sustainable Development located at 50 Sainte-Catherine street west, 1st Floor on Sunday November 24h, 2019 at 1PM.
This assembly will give you the opportunity to exercise your vote, inform yourself of our financial statements and our ongoing efforts and scientific endeavours. You can also attend via teleconference.
We thank you for confirming your presence and we invite you to RSVP by contacting us at: email@example.com
1. Opening of meeting and welcome statement.
2. Roll Call and confirmation of quorum.
3. Nomination of assembly president and secretary.
4. Reading and adoption of the agenda.
5. Approval of the minutes of the last general meeting on November 18th, 2018.
6. Words from the president
7. Words from the General Manager
8. Presentation of financial statements for 2018-2019
9. Presentation and acceptance of budgetary forecast for 2019-2020
10. Nomination of financial auditors for 2019-2020.
11. Reading of the notice of Nominations Commitee.
12. Recommendation of the Nomanating Committee
13. Election of new directors.
14. Address by Dr. Jacques P. Tremblay and presentation of a video made with
Dr. Antoine Duquette.
15. Questions period.
16. Executive committee elections.
17. Closing of the general meeting.
After the General Meeting, you are invited to a light lunch and social gathering.
Solange Lavoie Guillemette, secretary