You are cordially invited to the annual general assembly of the members of Ataxia Canada-Claude St-Jean Foundation. The meeting will be held virtually on December 5th , 2021 at 1PM.
This assembly will give you the opportunity to exercise your vote, inform yourself of our financial statements and our ongoing efforts and scientific endeavors. A live translator will be present for language interpretation for french to english translation.
We thank you for confirming your presence and we invite you to RSVP by registering.
- Opening of meeting and welcome statement.
- Roll Call and confirmation of quorum.
- Nomination of assembly president and secretary.
- Reading and adoption of the agenda.
- Approval of the minutes of the last general meeting on Sunday November 29th 2020
- Words from the president
- Words from the General Manager
- Presentation of financial statements for 2020-2021
- Presentation and acceptance of budgetary forecast for 2021-2022
- Nomination of financial auditors for 2021-2022
- Reading of the notice of Nominations Committee.
- Recommendation of the Nominating Committee.
- Election of new directors.
- Address by Dr. Antoine Duquette.
- Address by scientific researcher
- Questions period.
- Executive committee elections.
- Closing of the general meeting.