Ataxia Canada: position posted on December 17, 2018.
Closing date: Friday, December 28, 2018 at 4 pm
Ataxia Canada – Claude St-Jean Foundation is looking for an intern – project manager
Our foundation wishes to support the young talents of our organization in their quest for gainful employment. We therefore want to offer an internship to allow a young ataxic to gain experience and allow them to help us grow the foundation.
The candidate must be bilingual (French-English), be able to manage several projects at the same time and enjoy working in a small team. He or She must be aware of new communication tools (social networks, etc.), be proactive and autonomous. The candidate must be able to write documents.
University or college diploma in a related field of administration.
Communication experience: an asset
Nature of the position:
The employee will be responsible for managing administrative activities of the association, at a rate of 18 to 30 hours per week.
Description of tasks:
• Assist in setting up the service offer to members;
• Produce bilingual documentation for our various service offerings;
• Coordinate administrative activities of the office and provide administrative support to the Board of Directors;
• Support the internal and external communication of the organization (sending e-mail campaigns, newsletters, press releases, social networks, etc.);
• Update and analysis of the database. Optimize performance, donor segmentation;
• Produce reports, letters and documents on various Microsoft Office software;
• Answer questions from the public and members;
• Research information ;
• All other related tasks.
According to the experience of the candidate.
1751 Richardson Street Suite 5400, Montreal, QC H3K 1G6
Send a resume and a cover letter.
François-Olivier Théberge – General Manager